• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; Emmerly, any
    She’s so distracted by her current condition that it takes her longer than it should to recognize the smell of smoke in the air. But when she does, she pauses. Her dark head cocks to the side, curious. She’s pretty sure the Gates isn’t supposed to smell like that …

But she isn’t left to ponder for very long.

Within a few moments of her recognizing the smell, a painted stallion appears and marches straight up to her. The expression on his face is cautious to say the least, and her curiosity is peaked even more. Had something happened here?

His tone is all business, and she’s about to answer when another voice interrupts. Emmerly has finally arrived. “That I have!” The little burn and the bruises hadn’t taken too long to heal. Hadn’t even left any scars unfortunately - she needs more of those. “Yup, just visiting Emmerly - she beat my ass in a fight.” She grins at the stallion. Probably won’t seem like something to grin about to him, but no matter. She’d enjoyed the fight, and Emmerly had won fair and square.

She looks back at Emmerly, still grinning. “Ah, I’m not really here on diplomatic business, but I wouldn’t mind a look around if you’re ok with it. I don’t know much about the Gates to be honest.” She glances briefly at the little of the kingdom that she can see. It seems nice enough, far less muggy and hot than the Jungle, though most places are. “Ah, I do have a message for your King and Queen though. We have a new Khaleesi in the Jungle now. Her name’s Lagertha.” There, what little diplomatic duty she has here is done.

She once again becomes aware of smokey stench filling the air and her grin fades. Her voice takes on a more serious caste. “If you don’t mind me askin’ … did something happen here? Or is your kingdom normally this smokey?”
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down; Emmerly, any - by Lyris - 09-27-2015, 01:51 AM