• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any]
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

This land, this ruler is nothing what I anticipated.  Why would he send me here?  What does he gain from this?  His suspicions rise as to just what his father's plans were, but he had his own plans.  His own scheme to get back at his father and show him what true power was.  If he could ever master it.  Truthfully he really didn't know what his power was, let alone how to wield it.

Time.

He had plenty of time now, and as Myrna enlightens them on the current state of his banishment, he thinks of ways to use this time.  His father said he was to assist in anything requested of him and so he bows his head and replies, "Thank you Your Majesty.  You have a lovely home," his ominous black eyes shift to the land before falling on the palomino once more, "If you need assistance with anything please let me know."

The blackened flames along his fetlocks flicker, the usual orange glow of his mane and tail are mere shadows.  Something was stirring inside him, and it began to wear gently away the facade of health he maintained.  It starts as no more than a wilting flower in the Queens presence.  Barely noticeable unless you were attuned to those types of things.  He himself is unaware of the change within him, even as his eyes begin to grow heavy, and a yawn crept up.  

"Pardon me Miss, it seems the journey has taken its toll on me," he looks to Jack, "shall we go find a spot to rest?"

Again, he looks to the mare and bows his head before turning to head towards an outcrop of rocks by the seashore.  Perhaps a nap amongst the tranquil sound of lapping waves would lull the harbored blight to rest once more.

@ Viszla 
    @Jack in the Box 
    *Note- the blight seeps out and wilts a small flower but it goes unnoticed by him
    //Fire Mimicry-Healing\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Small Flames, Fire Aura
    **His fire mimicry trait colors are now black instead of orange**
    Current condition: disease carrier(blight)

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 06-30-2024, 08:25 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 07-03-2024, 04:26 PM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 07-14-2024, 09:07 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 07-21-2024, 07:03 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 08-05-2024, 05:26 PM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 08-18-2024, 05:50 PM