• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Say What You Wanna Say |Red.Opium|

The whole ordeal had been tiring, but I was no quitter and so we pressed on. 

Phoebus departed, unfinished business of some sort.  He said he would meet us in Tephra, should it ever rise.  I begin to wonder but something in my bones knew that eventually it had to come back.  Tephra couldn’t possibly be gone forever, could it?

I turned my tattered face to Red, my eyes still blank with direction, but I guessed she was somewhere to the right.  “Alright Red, you don’t mind me calling you Red right?” I pause briefly for a response then continue, “You remember that mountain I pointed out earlier right.  Well, that’s our destination.  Since I can’t see, you’ll have to get us back there.  Sound like a plan?!”  Admittedly it wasn't much of a plan per say.

Fifi fidgets upon my back, peeking from my shoulder into the distance.  A gentle mew comes from it, and I nod my head gently, “Yes, yes.  We are going to get you home one way or another.”  I reassure the glowing feline that sits upon my back.  I'd fashion a portal to get it back to Tephra if I had to!  Somehow.

Folding my wings neatly to my sides, I begin to step forward gingerly.  This would be the slowest walk of my life; I could see it now.

The silence was deafening and so I inquired of my traveling companion, “So where did you come from exactly?”  It was a forward question, but I was a very forward creature. Habits die hard and I wasn’t about to change now.

Kreation
    Say What You Wanna Say

@WhiteRat023
    //Equus Ferrum-Wings-Glowing-Immortality\\
    :||: Physical Appearance :||:
    See reference. Occasional glowing lines that look like lightning in reference.
    Will at times have iron armor or iron trinkets

Messages In This Thread
    Say What You Wanna Say |Red.Opium| - by Kreation - 07-21-2024, 06:19 PM