• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  everything is simple

Ever since my trip to the Mountain I had felt a sort of ease.  Perhaps it was a mind trick, convincing me everything was all better.  That my emotions were now in my control.  Or perhaps they truly were, only time would tell.

I had returned soon after leaving the Mountain.  Along my trek there I had run into my sister Embark and told her to meet me here.  In my wanderings of the land, I had hoped to spot her amongst the lavender fields.  We had so much to catch up on.

Instead of the pale yellow of my bright sibling I see a greyed man approaching me with a kind greeting.  I stop, my head tilting as I try to place the face.  He continues to speak, and the pieces fall into place, "Everclear?"  Upon our previous meeting, admittedly a blur in my mind, the darkness had made him look a deeper hue, even with the ethereal glow that surrounded him.  A glow that no longer presented itself, whether it was gone now or the lighting doused it.

A kind smile is returned to him, "I figured I'd stay awhile.  My ocean home is right here, and I do wish to explore Baltia more," I say before adding, "I feel much more...me.  Thank you."  My obsidian scales shimmer in the skewed light of a cloudy morning as my thick black tail twists about my hocks.

My aqua blue eyes momentarily slip from their placement on his face to the area in which he had bled in their last meeting.  That deed I do remember quite vividly. As my gaze falls briefly, I can't help but notice the tufts of feathers at his shoulders.  I don't remember them from their earlier meeting, but it had been dark then.  I also had other things on my mind.

My slipped view returns to his face quickly, hoping he had not noticed my visual intrusion. "You haven't to happen across a spotted palomino mare, have you?  My sister was to meet me here, but I have yet to find her," my tone tinted with slight dismay.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@ Everclear
    //Equus Kelpus-Immortality\\

Messages In This Thread
    everything is simple - by Everclear - 07-08-2024, 09:09 AM
    RE: everything is simple - by Deiti - 07-21-2024, 07:05 AM