• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any]
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

There was no doubt in his mind this is the Gates.  It is a shock that it is as heavenly as his father said.  Though the thought crawls across his mind as to why his father would send him to such a place.  Was this supposed to be a punishment?

As he stands alone in the pastel fields, he begins to feel a suspicious nagging that solitude and separation were supposed to be his imprisonment here.  Thankfully Jack was not far behind him, having offered to meet him here so he would not be alone in a strange place. 

The journey had been long and soon, as he stands near the edge of the land waiting patiently, his eyes become heavy.  A gentle wave of sleep pulses through him, his eyes begin to close, when suddenly a greeting beckons him back to attention.  

His ears perk forwards when his dark eyes settle on the sunshine mare approaching.  When she speaks of the Gates it confirms his assumption correct.  His head dips in greeting as she inquires if he was searching for something.  "Good day ma'am.  I am Eviction.  My father sent me..." his voice trails as he again wonders the true reasoning behind his banishment.  "Do you know where I can find Myrna?  She will be expecting me," he continues, just before he hears a call coming from behind him.  

Vic! 

The masked stallion draped in dark shadows turns to the familiar voice, a small spark of light returning to his expression.  He greets the father-figure with a kind smile before turning to the mare, "This is Jack."  The dark bay stallion towered above most, but his heart was as kind as anyone he has ever known.

@ Viszla 
    @Jack in the Box
    //Fire Mimicry-Healing\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Small Flames, Fire Aura
    **His fire mimicry trait colors are now black instead of orange**
    Current condition: disease carrier(blight)

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 06-30-2024, 08:25 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 07-03-2024, 04:26 PM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 07-14-2024, 09:07 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 07-21-2024, 07:03 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 08-05-2024, 05:26 PM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 08-18-2024, 05:50 PM