• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any]
    It was refreshing to see Eviction safe, for now. He’s still worried for Escence, but he knows that Zain wouldn’t hurt her since he’s got her brainwashed. He lovingly nuzzles Aurora before he takes off after Vic.

He not far behind him, but Vic has a steady lead ahead of him. He opens his wings and shakily takes off to the skies, ensuring he is not going too high as he is still getting used to flying.

After a little bit of distance, he lands letting himself rest as the night begins to fall upon the land. He travels overnight, each step being illuminated by his ethereal glow. He travels by foot for the most part, flying once the sun begins to rise the next morning.

The terrain changes drastically, from the rocky crevices of The Dale to the rolling meadows of The Gates. He smiles, remembering the time he spent with Aurora in the Meadow. The luscious green pastures merge into a purple meadow. Just up ahead he recognizes the flickering dark black, once orange glow that Vic wears. He stops, seeing a palomino mare approach Vic. He keeps a close eye and keeps his ears pricked on them, listening to their conversation to make sure that she isn’t hired by Zain.

Once he feels that the mare is no threat, Jack canters to the pair. “Vic!” He calls out, keeping his voice fairly low just so Vic can hear him in case Zain or any of his goons are around.

@ Eviction
    @ Viszla

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 06-30-2024, 08:25 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 07-03-2024, 04:26 PM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Jack in the Box - 07-08-2024, 09:19 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 07-14-2024, 09:07 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 07-21-2024, 07:03 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 08-05-2024, 05:26 PM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 08-18-2024, 05:50 PM