• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i hear the voice of rage and ruin

The sea beckons to me like a lover.  Calling me home when I have become weary.  

The mares vining crown and demeanor is enough for me to piece together that I have now met the ruler of these lands.  I do not outwardly acknowledge it but simply smile as she speaks of her fondness for the flora of the land.  If she wanted to make it known she would have.

When my body turns to the ocean shores and my offer lies bare, I wait for an answer before moving on.  

My head dips at her decline and of her morning jaunts on the beach.  "I look forward to it," a small smirk forming on my lips as I set off for my waters.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast
    //Equus Kelpus-Immortality\\

Messages In This Thread
    i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 06-13-2024, 01:35 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 06-16-2024, 08:38 AM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 06-19-2024, 01:02 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 06-23-2024, 08:29 AM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 06-23-2024, 04:25 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 06-26-2024, 05:52 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 07-03-2024, 04:18 PM