• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any]
    Myrna
    suffocate the fire  i started--------------------
    right when it kindles

Leaving the siren to her swim, the palomino mare makes her way back through the rolling meadows of her home. She is heading toward the Mother Tree, and the waterfall that now glitters beside it, when something catches her eye.

A stranger, standing and looking over her home.

For a while, she only watches him. She takes in his bright coloration, and as she recognizes the pattern of his markings, Mynra realizes who this must be. Taking a breath to steady her nerves, the mare shakes out her long white mane and begins to move closer.

“Hello.” She says, when she is near enough to converse. She wears the same regal expression she’d had when dealing with his father - reserved but not so cool as to be impolite. “Welcome to the Gates.”

Though she is sure this must be Eviction, the son that the rotting Pangean had mentioned, she does wish to show her hand too early. Zain had said this boy was ‘good’, and though she knows better than to take such a creature at his word, she has seen how damaged good things become in bad situations.

“Can I help you find someone, or some place in particular?”

@ Eviction

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Eviction - 06-30-2024, 08:25 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Any] - by Viszla - 07-03-2024, 04:26 PM