• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i hear the voice of rage and ruin
    Myrna
    suffocate the fire  i started--------------------
    right when it kindles

The dark haired mare matches Myrna’s lighthearted tone. The queen’s face is bright with amusement as the siren says it would be fun to try, and remains curious as the other speaks of the sea, and then of Ischia.

Ischia, she thinks, had that place existed when she was a child? There have been a myriad of lands in this world, rising and falling, sinking and burning. She had been raised in Hyaline, now lost beneath the waves. Her fondness for the place seems mirrored by Deiti’s memories of Ischia, and MYrna smiles in agreement.

“It does sound quite beautiful. And I am rather fond of flowers.” At that she tilts her head, the floral crown shifting only slightly.

The other begins to move toward the sea, and Mynra’s gaze follows hers. It is with no little regret that she shakes her head. “Not now, I don’t think.” She pauses, just for a moment, and adds: “But if you’re often along the beach, I’ll take my morning runs there for a while. Perhaps we’ll run into each other and can go for that swim?”

@ Deiti

Messages In This Thread
    i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 06-13-2024, 01:35 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 06-16-2024, 08:38 AM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 06-19-2024, 01:02 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 06-23-2024, 08:29 AM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 06-23-2024, 04:25 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 06-26-2024, 05:52 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 07-03-2024, 04:18 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 07-04-2024, 08:05 AM