• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family]
    Amen is clearly also very shocked to see Jack’s return…with wings! He turns to him and before he can say anything at all, to Jack, Aurora pipes in anxious about the twins. “Yeah, I can help,” he says. “Last I saw them was when I brought them home from showing them CeeCee’s egg…”

Amen turns around to a new face approaching. His eye brow raises as he feels CeeCee slink deeper into Amen’s shadow. He reassuringly speaks to her. He hears the stranger mention, “Mom…let me help you fik nd them,” he looks towards Aurora and over to Jack and back to the stranger. It’s not his place to question.

He turns to Jack, seeing his face drop at the mention of the twins disappearing and this new horse coming in saying “mom”. Jack cuts in, worried. “Uh? Who are you?” He asks, stepping forward to protect Aurora.
    He has a strong suspicion on what happened to the twins. One word slices through the silence like a knife.

“Zain…”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family] - by Amenadiel - 06-25-2024, 06:39 AM