• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Zain]
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

What transpires is nothing like what he rehearsed.  He father clearly disillusioned by his lie calls him out as his fire twin comes to be at his side.  He pleads the same story to her, but before he can get anywhere his father is reprimanding him again.

He looks around, more dumbfounded than confused.  He tried and he failed.  Then things begin to get sickly and die around them.  His memories bring him back to the day in the orchard with Jack.

As his father continues with damnation he tries to apologize.  But again, that gets him nowhere.  It's as if his mind had already been made up and there was no convincing him otherwise.

Next comes threats.  Would he really make me sick?  His own son?!  Anger begins to boil deep within him.  Escense comes and gives him a hug, her face wet with tears.  His presses his muzzle into her neck, holding onto her for as long as he can.  "Forgive me sister," he whispers into her warm flames.  He was leaving her alone with this monster.  In that moment he makes a solemn vow to return with vengeance. 

The black flames along his flesh wick just a bit higher as the cursed thing turns his back.  He is about to ask just where this Gates is?  Was he supposed to just wander about like a stray pup until he happened upon it.  But of course, his father is quicker than he is and gives him directions, if you could call it that.  He holds the rattle that was creeping up his larynx until the pair are out of sight.  

"Ugghhhh!!" He shouts angrily, with a heavy snort.  His hooves stomp, chasing to the air the pollen and spores of the dead plant matter.  Unbeknownst to him, the particle, riddled with blight enter his nostrils as he takes a deep inhale.  He turns to the south, not noticing the once dead plant springs back to life once more.  A simple thoughtless exchange, but one that is life altering...

Part one of quest post- transferring a disease to himself from blighted plant matter
    //Fire Mimicry-Healing\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Small Flames, Fire Aura
    **His fire mimicry trait colors are now black instead of orange**
    Current condition: disease carrier(blight)

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Zain] - by Eviction - 06-24-2024, 07:54 AM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Zain] - by Zain - 06-24-2024, 06:32 PM
    RE: I'm Gonna Own This Curse[Zain] - by Eviction - 06-24-2024, 08:32 PM