• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family]
    Amenadiel looks towards CeeCee as she prances beside him as they make their way towards the lake. He lifts his head up as a familiar face emerges from the horizon. He smiles and trots towards her with CeeCee in tow. As he approaches, he is met with a panicked Aurora. Her nares flared, head swinging from one side to the other. Something’s wrong, but what?

“Hey! Aurora, It’s me, Amen, what’s wrong?” He lifts his brow and his smile turns to concern. “Where is everyone? Where are the twins and Jack?” He looks at her as she begins to slowly settle when he feels CeeCee rubbing up against his scales, weaving through his legs.

He smiles softly, nudging her out from under him. “It’s ok CeeCee, this is Aurora. She’s a friend of mine,” he smiles toward the curious-eyed filly. “She has babies of her own, though they’re not quite babies anymore,”

“Aurora, this is CeeCee, my daughter,”

@ AuroraElis

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family] - by Amenadiel - 06-24-2024, 09:06 AM