• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna]

The ember light of his gaze flares slightly as she begins her reply to his offer.  Her leveled tone is poised, and her words well considered.  The gilded mare was more cunning than he had given her credit for on looks alone.  No acknowledgment of the approaching noise is given, but he does not dismiss it.

His response comes without much pause at all, "Yes of course your Majesty.  No blood shall be shed for any member of the Gates, I can assure you."  He was nothing if not a man of his word, but he does consider the circumstances of the situation.  Another proposal drifts from his hellish tongue, "If assurance is what you require though I can send my son.  He is a good kid, much too good to believe he came from my seed." He snickers just the slightest at the thought of his many seeds sown about the lands.  Eviction had such potential, if only he was capable of a darker path.  "He even possesses the ability to heal... Shocking I know," the wicked creature grins while adding, " It is a family trait."

As his thoughts cluttered his mind the creature within the reeds steps out.  Not shockingly it is an equally pale being of smaller, fluffier stature.  He chokes back a laugh, releasing only a tendril of smoke that rises from his torn lips.  The way the creature settles at her side convinces him it is her pet and nothing for him to be concerned with in the slightest.

His attention returns to the deed at hand, offering a concluding thought, "Does my word hold merit, or shall I send the boy?"

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

@ Viszla  Apparently he is bartering off his children too xD  Thought it might be fun development for Eviction but feel free to decline if you wish : )
    *Be Warned*
    Possesses health transference
    and may steal your health.
    //Blight-Undead Appearance-Fire Mimicry-Fire Immunity-Health Transference-Shadows\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Radiant Heat (warm to burning), Aesthetic Smoke

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Zain - 06-13-2024, 12:43 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Viszla - 06-13-2024, 01:33 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Zain - 06-13-2024, 02:56 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Viszla - 06-14-2024, 06:13 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Zain - 06-14-2024, 03:00 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Viszla - 06-16-2024, 07:17 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Zain - 06-19-2024, 04:52 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Viszla - 06-22-2024, 05:10 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Zain - 06-23-2024, 01:50 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Myrna] - by Viszla - 06-23-2024, 03:46 PM