• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins & BJ]

The undead being watches as his crew drinks eagerly from the Pangean waters.  There is a swell of pride in being able to provide for his friends and family.

His introductions goes smoothly as BJ concurs, giving him a nudge.  The icey blue eyes of the dark stallion rests on the twins and he feels obligated to give BJ a protective fatherly glance before his eyes shift to Escense, in particular. 

The heat of midday was sweltering when his daughter asked what there was to do for fun.  He smirks before replying, “We create our own fun.  Right BJ?”  There is a mild chuckle beneath the hidden meaning that he is sure his comrade shares.  “Feel free to explore on your own accord though,” he adds.

He draws a stride forward, “I have some kingdom business to attend to and then I can give you a formal tour upon my return.”  His gaze shifts from his offspring to his friend, “Now don't get into too much trouble while I'm gone.” 

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

@Beetlejuice  Thought we should wrap this up for timeline sake
    *Be Warned*
    Possesses health transference
    and may steal your health.
    //Blight-Undead Appearance-Fire Mimicry-Fire Immunity-Health Transference-Shadows\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Radiant Heat (warm to burning), Aesthetic Smoke

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins & BJ] - by Zain - 06-07-2024, 06:41 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins & BJ] - by Zain - 06-22-2024, 07:39 PM