• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i hear the voice of rage and ruin

My song carries across the pastel fields, beckoning the stranger to seek the source out.  It is a melodic sound, much brighter than the being for which it came.  

I step lightly towards the pale stranger, noting the confidence in her steps.  My own are unsure, being my unfamiliarity with walking on land or my new personal enlightment, I am unsure. Still I move amongst the flora and settle to a stand when they come within a reasonable distance to one another.

My obsidian ears tip forward at the mares greeting, a meager smile on my feminine face.  I try my best to not reveal the row of incisors that fill my mouth.  Many times, they have swayed others opinions of me, and though the darker parts of me still linger beneath a surface of rainbow sheen scales, I am in control now.

"Hello!" I reply happily.

My long dark tail swishes against my hardened scales, a few strands catching within the crevices between them.  They felt different ever since I had left the Mountain.

She asks of the water and my smile grows revealing the jagged edges of my crocodile teeth.  "Most likely.  I am a siren of the sea," I say with impish grin before offering my name, "but you can call me Deiti."

There is a shift in my stance, adjusting the weight distribution of my athletic build between my four limbs.  The journey back from the Mountain had been long and my muscles ached for the soothing salt waters.  "Do you swim?" I inquire of the golden mare.  It had been some time since I had swum with another.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@ Viszla
    //Equus Kelpus-Immortality\\

Messages In This Thread
    i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 06-13-2024, 01:35 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 06-16-2024, 08:38 AM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 06-19-2024, 01:02 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 06-23-2024, 08:29 AM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Viszla - 06-23-2024, 04:25 PM
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin - by Deiti - 06-26-2024, 05:52 PM