• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

couldn't stop the ocean leaking in the cracks; demi
    Demi
    There is a bend to my path, my mismatched eyes now settling on the feathered stallion as I turn.  But instead of continuing on the granulate shores I break into the gentle surf.  The breeze whipped up by the warmth of the sun has not yet causes the waters to be turbulent, so they lap gently at the shoreline in which they stand.

I pick up a high step trot as I approach him now, a smile clearly painted on my face.  He makes mention of my vivacious antics this morning and I laugh lightly in response.  "I guess I'm just a morning person," I say to him.  Mornings were my favorite time, after the crisp evening under a full moon where my most common form glides silently in the night skies.

His mention of my sister causes me to come to a gentle walk alongside him, still knee deep in the salty waters.  "Oh yes!" I say with excitement, "If I know anything about my sister I should find her here."  My head lowers to the water, as if beginning my search, but all I can see are the distorted remnants of ocean life beneath the surface.  

All manners of fish and crustacean drat quickly out of my way so as to not be stepped on.  I begin to think I would have to go much deeper to find my sister in these waters, if she was indeed in these waters.  But she is an aquatic life form so why would she not be here?

My head lifts, turning to look at Ruhr with questioning eyes but no words are said as I shed my equine form for that of a bird accustomed to the oceanic tides.  I'll be back, I think aloud but I do not elaborate more than that.  The ebony and ivory lifeform from the dreams of my sister slips into the waters.  Only to appear for a quick breath of air before disappearing beneath the surface once again.
    Legends & Myths

Appearance: Equine form then penguin

@Ruhr
    //Avian Shifting-Phoenix Type Immortality\\
    Her appearance will be noted 
    at the end of each reply.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: couldn't stop the ocean leaking in the cracks; demi - by Demi - 06-22-2024, 07:11 AM