• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins & BJ]
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

As the group crosses from the mountainscape of the Dale to that of the dusty canyons of Pangea I hardly notice.  I am too busy in my own selfish ramblings to notice the change of lands, nor the agitation of my twin.  I was going to make the most of this time with our father and he could either pout or leave.

My flame licked body prances to the front of the pack, nearest my father as I tell him of my newest discovery.  "Vic was trying to help me practice and instead of creating my wings I breathed FIRE!"  I exclaim excitedly, and proudly when my father boasts of my power.  A large smile wrapped in flames creases my ivory lips as I continue on ahead of the group.

I pause in my ramblings as the hyaline shimmer of a pool comes into view.  It was much smaller than the Dales lake but I still call out to my twin in excitement, "Look Vic!  A lake."  Even though I was quite literally made of fire I had a deep love for water.

My pace quickens and soon I am at the edge of the meager pool.  Staring into the mirrored surface I see my fiery reflection.  The black and blue stallion in my father's stead had beat me there and was just finishing when my father is speaking amongst the group.  I turn to look at the curious thing and smile politely.  There was something in his mannerisms that gave me the creeps, but I push the feelings beneath my flaming exterior.  "Hello BJ," I say kindly before lowering my muzzle to the water's surface.

Vic is soon begrudgedly at my side, his eerie white eyes glaring at the curious pair that accompanied us.  He pauses long enough in reply that it is both rude and awkward of a greeting before he too lowers his masked face to the water.  

His eyes shift to look at me with a gentled concern.  I give him a faint smile before lifting my head and walking towards the dead tree.  "So, what is there to do for fun around here?!"  Immediately I hear Vic scuff from behind me.

//Fire Mimicry-Summer Appearance-Fire Breathing-Water Immunity\\
    Fire Mimicry- Foxfire, Phoenix-Type Immortality, Fire Wings

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins & BJ] - by Zain - 06-07-2024, 06:41 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins & BJ] - by Escence - 06-19-2024, 05:36 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins & BJ] - by Zain - 06-22-2024, 07:39 PM