• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  it just keeps me from trouble

My orange eyes remain fixated on the spotted feline even when my mind travels to the worst possible outcome that may have fallen my new friend.  After I was done with the cat, however it ended, I would go search for Malik and hope for the best.

With a snarl and snap of my jaws, the Ocelot dissipates instantaneously.  My eyes widen as they frantically search for any sign of the creature.  I had seen many things in my life but this topped it as being odd, even for someone with a ghost shifter as a mother.

A soft whine exits my jaws as fear rises the fur on my back.  I turn around, not knowing that the other is still with me and certainty not knowing it has been Malik all along.

Then there comes a phantom voice and I consider for a moment that there is a spirit present, but there is a tone of familiarity in the voice.  "Malik?" I question, my head tilting as my ears search for the location of the voice.  I had known many shifters, myself included, but their abilities were limited to one other form.

Cyrus

@ Malik
    //Wolf Shifting-Ghost Whispering\\
    *Will always be in wolf form*

Messages In This Thread
    it just keeps me from trouble - by Malik - 05-04-2024, 02:34 PM
    RE: it just keeps me from trouble - by Cyrus - 05-04-2024, 08:59 PM
    RE: it just keeps me from trouble - by Malik - 05-05-2024, 06:46 PM
    RE: it just keeps me from trouble - by Cyrus - 05-07-2024, 01:31 PM
    RE: it just keeps me from trouble - by Malik - 05-24-2024, 09:13 PM
    RE: it just keeps me from trouble - by Cyrus - 05-26-2024, 09:15 AM
    RE: it just keeps me from trouble - by Malik - 06-02-2024, 09:58 AM