• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

couldn't stop the ocean leaking in the cracks; demi
    Demi
    Their time in Stratos had been enjoyable to say the least.  Even now, as they land upon a new magical land, I wonder about the past of the sky kingdom.  Ruhr's hesitation to speak of it though made me believe it wasn't as peaceful as it was now.

My body morphed into the glider of the night upon our leave of Stratos and it does not change even when we land.  Night had fallen and I was content on roasting within the boughs of a Wysteria tree.  The pinkish purple blooms, muted by the dark of the night, complimented the silver cream hue of my form even now.

Tucked away, my moon shaped face turns to view Ruhr where he comes to rest before my large eyes disappear behind heavy eyelids.

---

I had awakened to find hints of dawn beginning to chase away the darkness.  With a few blinks to vanquish the sleep from my eyes, I find Ruhr not where he had been.  It does not surprise me that my winged companion in gone.  He often left in the night.  For what reason I am truly unsure, but he had always returned before the dawn.

Stretching my speckled wings from my sides, I shake my body awake and descend from my place of rest.  As I glide only a foot or two from the floral dotted meadow my form shifts effortlessly into a trotting equine of cherry and cream.

My body bends as I continue the two-beat pace, bringing me to face the tree I had just left.  The expanse of ocean is not far and so I decide a walk on a sunrise beach would suffice while I wait for whatever the day was to bring.

It isn't far down the golden sand shore that I see the tones of his sunset tinted form.  A smile creases my lips as I pick back up my faster pace.  The sea-salt breeze flows through my mane and tail that flies like a banner behind me.

As I come within a few paces of him I accelerate into a gallop, adjusting my trajectory to pass alongside him.  

Delicately I tuck my feminine face to my chest.  When I pass him, I toss my head, kicking my forelimbs out in front of me playfully.  I continue a few more paces down the beach waiting to see what he does...
    Legends & Myths

Appearance: Barn Owl and equine form

@Ruhr
    //Avian Shifting-Phoenix Type Immortality\\
    Her appearance will be noted 
    at the end of each reply.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: couldn't stop the ocean leaking in the cracks; demi - by Demi - 06-15-2024, 10:40 AM