• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you got me with my worst intentions; ryatah

lord, I fashion dark gods too;

His breath catches a little when she touches him. He is unsettled by this, because he had not meant to do such a thing. The dark god takes great pride in his omnipresence, in his ability to manipulate, and that manipulation extends to himself as well. He is meant to be controlled in all things, at least when control is the option he chooses.
    He thinks again that he hadn’t known about her magic. He can still read her, up close like this, he can feel the thoughts of desire and devotion and they cause a flare within him, his own need to touch her, to reclaim her until she can remember no name but his, at least for a moment.
    But he can’t focus on that, as much as he wants to. Not until this other matter is settled.

He feels the threads of her magic, woven like veins through her pale body. She speaks when his grip tightens, asks what are you doing and at first he doesn’t speak, only murmurs something wordless into her skin, feeling her warmth beneath his lips.
    “Fixing you,” he says. His own magic wraps tighter around hers – a new way for them to be joined, now. It’s pleasant, in a way – he has done this before, but it was far more brutal, an evisceration rather than seduction, for he had not allowed the ex-magicians to survive the process.
    “Let me,” he says, and it’s not exactly a question, then adds, “for us.”

c a r n a g e

@Ryatah

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you got me with my worst intentions; ryatah - by Carnage - 06-10-2024, 06:41 PM