• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins]

As his gaze settles on the fire licked filly the only notable recoil to the colts rejection of his proposal is a flick of his dreadlock tail.  

The minute reaction on the filly's face is enough to convince him his plea would not end here.  She could be manipulated, and he had an inkling that her twin would not allow her to leave unattended.

It is Beetlejuice's words that cause him to retort, "Easy my old friend."  His view then shifts lazily to the colt, "I know we got off on the wrong hoof Eviction, but I'd like to make amends.  Come with me to Pangea and if anything churlish happens then you are free to go.  I wish to spend time with you both..."  Even though his gaze holds the colts he can see Escence eagerly waiting for Vics reply, a hopeful twinkle in her blood red eyes.  This would be almost too easy.

He goes on to add quickly, "but if you do not wish to come Vic, then we can have some father daughter time," his gaze redirects to the filly, his lips creasing into a much kinder smile than thought possible for such a hideous beast.  She looks to him then, beaming happily at the mere thought of an adventure past the Dales borders.  The apprehension she held only moments ago a distant memory.

His pause is brief, watching the unwavering glare of his son's glowing white eyes, before he begins to turn with a shrug of his shoulder, "Come daughter, we have much catching up to do!  Tell me, what have you been learning so far?"  As expected, she is not far behind him as she begins to chatter about her discoveries.  With her on one side and BJ on the other, he gives Beetlejuice a sly grin and wink as they begin to depart from the area.

Not more than a few paces off the lakeshore he can hear the dragging clatter of heavy hoofbeats behind the trio.  He hardly catches what the filly has all said to him, his mind lost in his own devious musings.

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

Since the steal was rolled successful we can conclude this thread and I'll throw up a starter for the group in Pangea! >:]
    *Be Warned*
    Possesses health transference
    and may steal your health.
    //Blight-Undead Appearance-Fire Mimicry-Fire Immunity-Health Transference-Shadows\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Radiant Heat (warm to burning), Aesthetic Smoke

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Zain - 05-24-2024, 10:01 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Beetlejuice - 05-26-2024, 08:17 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Zain - 05-27-2024, 09:16 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Escence - 05-27-2024, 09:34 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Beetlejuice - 05-28-2024, 08:06 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Zain - 06-02-2024, 03:31 PM