• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  boy of fire [any]

There is a shift in the demeanor of the fire stallion.  Anger turning to what could be considered sadness.  I too have spiraled down that track of emotions just recently, but with the promise of Tephra's return I had come around.  So, I try my best at offering comforting words, "Don't worry friend, we'll get Tephra back soon.  I for one will not stop until we do!" My brow of my metal wing reaches to bump Phoebus in a sign of comradery. 

The sun rays begin to get stronger as they rise from behind us, covering the meadow in a golden sheen.  Looking to the bay mare whose coat now shines brilliantly, listening to her speak to the stallion and now then her questions to me.  I wasn't one to be shy in speaking about myself and all I know to be true.  I snicker at her inquiry of the magics and think to the fae, "You don't meet many anymore with your ordinary appearance.  Not that it is a bad thing to lead an uncomplicated life, but if one wished they could climb the Mountain there and ask the fairies for a gift."  A smirk creases my lips as I look at the mare, "But be warned, they can be crafty little buggers.  They will make you work for it, and it isn't always...pleasant."  A chortle rises from deep within my chest at the thought of impish fae.

My gaze returns to the Mountain and again my emotions stir inside. I had been apart from my family for far too long. So long that their memories no longer come to me.

Impatience began to cause my insides to crawl like the ants along the ground. I wonder just how long it would be before the others returned with their own item. Surely it cannot be much longer, or maybe I was in the wrong meeting place after all…

With another moment of consideration a brightness illuminates my eyes. What if they were waiting at the base of the mountain?! Or the top for that matter? My facial features crease in concern as my wings shift with unease.

“Fuck it,” I say unexpectedly with a snort. My neck cranes, bringing my face to view the creature on my back. “I need to go see if they gathered on the Mountain. Fifi, you stay here with our new friends. It'll be faster if I go check it out alone,” taking my muzzle I nudge the slumbering fish cat awake and off my back. It begrudgingly leaps off with a tired yawn, coming to a sit near the bay mare and stares up at me with glowing eyes.

My gaze shifts to the others as I give a nod of my head. “It shouldn't take long for me to fly there and back. I'll be quick,” my voice is certain even if my mind is anything but. You never could be too sure what would happen if you set foot on the mythical shrine of Beqanna.

With wings extending from my sides, I lunge forward into a gallop before beginning my ascent into the brightening sky.

Kreation
    Say What You Wanna Say

@Phoebus 
    @WhiteRat023 
    Sorry it took so long!  Trying to draw the timeline out to hopefully meet up with the regrouping of the land quest
    //Equus Ferrum-Wings-Glowing-Immortality\\
    :||: Physical Appearance :||:
    See reference. Occasional glowing lines that look like lightning in reference.
    Will at times have iron armor or iron trinkets

Messages In This Thread
    boy of fire [any] - by Phoebus - 05-12-2024, 08:37 PM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Kreation - 05-14-2024, 07:04 PM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Phoebus - 05-14-2024, 08:28 PM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by . Red.Opium . - 05-16-2024, 02:24 AM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Kreation - 05-17-2024, 07:17 AM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Phoebus - 05-17-2024, 08:40 PM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by . Red.Opium . - 05-19-2024, 03:02 AM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Kreation - 05-19-2024, 06:58 AM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Phoebus - 05-19-2024, 07:46 PM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by . Red.Opium . - 05-22-2024, 12:28 AM