• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins]

It had been decades since they'd seen one another, but they go back to joking around with ease. Beetlejuice laughs at Zain's taunts, rolling his eyes playfully. "Well, the years have been good to you," He says trotting around the stallion and looking him up and down. "Ah, just as I thought. No extra skin peeling off. What a miracle!" He lets out a loud, grotesque cackle. 

They stand on the edge of the kingdom, and when Zain requests BJ follow him to retrieve something, the ebony pony does not question. He trots to keep up with Zain's much longer strides, listening to him as he asks what the ghost had been doing all those years. "I hate to admit it, but you're right," Beetlejuice replies to Zain's suggestion that he hadn't done much over the past few decades. "I figured you're always up to some fuck-shit. So, why not get up to our old shenanigans? I'm sure my powers could be of use to you." A devilish grin crawls across his face at the suggestion. Who might they torture? Who might they kill? The thought sends a tingle down his spine. 

Suddenly, Zain turns, making a beeline through a thin patch of trees. "Ah, there it is..." He mutters, and Beetlejuice peers around his comrade's rump to see what he was referring to. 

The two yearlings stand at the edge of the lake on a stretch of sand. Beetlejuice follows Zain as he approaches the pair, stalking quietly from behind. A menacing grin pulls at the edge of his lips as he follows, wondering what is was his undead companion wanted with them. 

It doesn't take long for Beetlejuice to put together his answer. The filly's question comes as a surprise to BJ, who perks his ears up at the suggestion that Zain is their father. What mare would want to fuck him? The ghost wonders, brows furrowing as the group exchanges words. 

It is the defiant no of the colt that brings BJ's shadowy figure to Zain's side. "No?" The ghost's laughter starts as a haunting snicker before erupting into a full-blown, crazed guffaw. "NO?!" He repeats, continuing to chortle before stopping suddenly, eyes narrowing on the colt. 

"You think you have a choice?"

beetlejuice

@ Zain 
    @ Escence 
    @ Eviction

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Zain - 05-24-2024, 10:01 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Beetlejuice - 05-26-2024, 08:17 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Zain - 05-27-2024, 09:16 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Escence - 05-27-2024, 09:34 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Beetlejuice - 05-28-2024, 08:06 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Zain - 06-02-2024, 03:31 PM