• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins]

The sight takes the undead thing back to his ambitious youth.  Not much has changed, cept the obvious age of his cult brother.  A smirk crawls across his grotesque face at the others jest and he replies promptly with his own. "BJ!  Where you been hiding?  Under a rock no doubt," the glow of his eyes appraises the black and blue stallion, "Aging does NOT look good on you." He says in a laughing sneer.

With a slight roll of his shoulder he continues, "Oh you know.  Same old shit different day."  Turning to look back in the direction he was headed he adds, "Just coming to get something of mine... Walk with me."  His large stride moves him forwards and into the kingdom farther, his glowing eyes rove over the area as he searches for signs of his offspring.

"What havoc have you been wreaking on the world?  Nothing profound I'm guessing since I haven't heard your name muttered in decades," he is about to tsk in shame when a scent of burnt vegetation catches his attention.  Shifting his path just slightly he heads towards the lake and maintaining an ear on his comrade.

The sight of the living flames that is his daughter, and the skeleton appearance of his son causes him to halt.  That devilish glint appears in the glow of his orbs as he looks upon them with pride.  "Ah... There it is," his tone satisfactory.

He watches them for only a moment more before approaching.  They were out on a sand bar that extended into the lake, doing what he was unsure.  

Escence has a look of shock on her face, Eviction a look of concern.  He muses just what has transpired as he brings himself to stand on the lakeshore.  "Eventful day?" He says simply, his gaze shifting between them.  Upon seeing him their looks do not change much, as expected.

Father?  What are you doing here? 

He smiles at his daughter's words and answers without hesitation, "I've come to bring you home child."  They undead things hardly bothers with introductions as all BJ needs to know is what has already been given.

The focus of his eyes land on Vic to gauge his response and anticipated protest.  Escence would be effortless to convince to come with him, but Eviction wasn't so easily swayed, understandably.  That day in the orchard didn't settle well with the young colt and it reflects in the burning of his pit-less eyes still.

"I promised I would be back for you both and it has been a year.  A year spent with your mother and so I wish for the same.  A year spent with me.  That is all I ask.  A year to get to know my children," his sly plea flows easily from his lips as his focus now turns to Escence.

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

@ Escence 
    @ Eviction 
    @Beetlejuice
    *Be Warned*
    Possesses health transference
    and may steal your health.
    //Blight-Undead Appearance-Fire Mimicry-Fire Immunity-Health Transference-Shadows\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Radiant Heat (warm to burning), Aesthetic Smoke

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Zain - 05-24-2024, 10:01 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Beetlejuice - 05-26-2024, 08:17 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Zain - 05-27-2024, 09:16 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Escence - 05-27-2024, 09:34 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Beetlejuice - 05-28-2024, 08:06 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS [Twins] - by Zain - 06-02-2024, 03:31 PM