• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Be the Anchor [Deiti]

Under the cover of a moonless night I left the Gates with newfound revelation.  Perhaps my demons could be summoned to the darkness for good!

My lanky stride carries me quickly across the lands and I find myself in the very place I had nearly...drowned on air.  I contemplate quietly of what had caused the sudden appearance of gills and why now they are gone.  Weird.

There is a determination in my movement, and an unrest in my soul.  The obsidian of my scaled form is indiscernible in the pitch black of the night as I move along a well beaten path.  So, it is when I hear an eerie wail of my name I pause.  Who would be seeking me out?

The creature within me shudders at the opportunity to twist my emotions in a knot again.  Ugh not now!

I consider fleeing when again my name is shouted even louder and with more emotion.  My reptilian eyes blink in confusion as I scan the area.  Shadows of crumpled stones lay scattered about but to identify where the sound was sourced from was impossible in such scarce lighting.

Waiting for something else to happen, I remain frozen in place simply listening.  I don't dare call out and bring attention to myself, not here, not now, not in the dark.

My ears swivel at the now silent air and will myself to gingerly step forward, simultaneously breaking a twig under my weight and sending a loud CRACK into the quiet...

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@Embark Just a cursed pony with demon-like tendencies in the dark trying to sneak away... xD
    //Equus Kelpus-Immortality\\

Messages In This Thread
    Be the Anchor [Deiti] - by Embark - 05-23-2024, 09:14 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Deiti] - by Deiti - 05-24-2024, 06:10 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Deiti] - by Embark - 05-26-2024, 08:57 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Deiti] - by Deiti - 05-27-2024, 07:45 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Deiti] - by Embark - 06-16-2024, 06:51 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Deiti] - by Deiti - 06-21-2024, 12:53 PM