• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family]
    Amenadiel lowers his head slightly at Aurora’s eye raise. He agrees with Aurora, “It is very nice to have a familiar face. I do too hope she comes back soon.” He bids the twins good night as they gleefully prance into their cave.
    His ears prick towards Aurora with the mention of a goat-horse and their worst fears. He isn’t sure what his worst fear would be but it would most likely involve his unborn child. “Thank you for letting me know. I’m not sure how you kept up with the twins, I hope that the baby will not cause too much trouble… famous last words, huh? Yeah, I will definitely let her know when I see her again. Good Night Aurora and Jack,” he nods them off as he turns himself and unfolds his wings before taking to the sky to protect his child.
    He lands against the cavern floor and curls himself up around the egg and falls asleep dreaming of his worst possible fears.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family] - by Amenadiel - 05-24-2024, 07:41 AM