• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Twin Flames [Escence]
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

The melodic twittering outside the shelter echoes within the stone confines of the cave.  My eyes pry open slowly, finding I am alone.

Consciousness comes to me quickly as I exit the darkness in a bolt of heightened anxiety.  "Vic? Mom? Jack?" I stop, looking around desperately, searching for a familiar figure.  

My crimson eyes land upon the glowing form of my brother near the lake and I leap into a gallop, closing the space between us quickly; anxious to sooth the ever present dryness in my throat with a quick drink before engaging with my twin.

Good morning sleeping beauty

My dished face rises quickly, flames ablaze along my flesh as I glare at him in annoyance.  I was not one to be messed with in the morning, especially by my younger sibling. "Don't even start with me," I warn with a snort.

The rattle of air irritates my windpipe, forcing a dry cough to choke from my lips.  I lower my face again to take another few gulps of water, finding the cool aqua to sate the scratchiness.

My red tail whips at my hunches and ears twirl when I hear him speak again.  Both mom and Jack being gone wasn't strange.  They went on walks quite often but usually they were back by now.  

At mention of doing something today I lift my head and stare off across the lake in thought.  I longed to be able to fly over the hyaline surface and so with a smile I reply, "How about practicing some control?  I need to figure these wings out sooner rather than later!" 

My view shifts to Vic, finding an agreeing nod to his head and a simple, Very well then.  Let's stay near the lake, just in case this doesn't go well.  He chuckles while turning and leading them off to a nearby sandy area.  I roll my eyes at his comment, "Thanks for your undying faith in me..." The irritation is thick in my words, but a smirk soon finds me, nipping him in the hindquarters as I follow.  Two can play this game!

//Fire Mimicry-Summer Appearance-Fire Breathing-Water Immunity\\
    Fire Mimicry- Foxfire, Phoenix-Type Immortality, Fire Wings

Messages In This Thread
    Twin Flames [Escence] - by Eviction - 05-23-2024, 07:07 PM
    RE: Twin Flames [Escence] - by Escence - 05-24-2024, 06:34 AM
    RE: Twin Flames [Escence] - by Eviction - 05-25-2024, 09:11 AM
    RE: Twin Flames [Escence] - by Escence - 05-25-2024, 10:36 PM