• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Do You Ever Dream; Beyza
    Crucis

Crucis is taken aback naturally when Beyza replies no to her proposal. She shows no hurt, or emotion, despite a quick tail flick to her flank, though she felt her heartbreak, being denied her birthright. At least she still believes it is her birth right, despite not being from around here. She couldn’t have expected that she can waltz into a new foreign place and take control over the kingdom.
    She stands tall and proud as she responds, ”My apologies, Queen Beyza for my rude and rather quick proposal. You are right Ma’am, I am not from around here. I was raised from royal bloodlines far away from here and just as I was to ascend the throne, my land got destroyed by a horrific volcanic eruption which then caused a even more tragic quake which split the land in two,”she lowers her head in respect for the fallen. “There were no survivors,”she pauses before continuing on.
    “Including my family. I had only wished to continue my family name elsewhere, and The Dale is where I had landed after hopping from land to land trying to establish a home. I had heard from others that they believed there not to be a ruler of this fine land. But alas, a fine leader is ruling indeed. I see that now,”

She dips herself head to the regal Arabian mare that stands before her, hoping something she said has changed. Praying that she did not blow her chance of ever fulfilling her lifelong dream and role.

pexels

@ Beyza

Messages In This Thread
    Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Crucis - 05-19-2024, 09:46 AM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Beyza - 05-20-2024, 01:32 PM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Crucis - 05-20-2024, 03:06 PM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Beyza - 05-22-2024, 12:37 AM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Crucis - 05-22-2024, 11:14 AM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Beyza - 06-11-2024, 11:22 AM