• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family]

AuroraElis

The caramel and cream mare watches as her daughter comes into view, and quickly before them.  The filly's wings had only shown themselves once but even without them Escence flew across the land in a ball of fire.

Her ear flicks forward at the announcement and Jacks question.  She couldn't picture any challenge the fiery girl wouldn't be willing to take on if the situation presented itself.  The last words the filly says has her chuckling, "Your egg?  Oh dear."

With a kind smile she waits her daughter to get done with her ramblings before looking to Vic and then Amen.  "I guess congratulations are in order," she says to the leather winged stallion, "Now what is this I hear about an egg?" 

The events of the twin's day are a welcome distraction to the events of Jacks and hers, but she does not let on to it right now.  There would be plenty of time later for business.

She can't help but notice the absence of the night sky mare.  "I hope you all behaved today and didn't scare off Crucis," she says.

Not all that glitters is gold

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family] - by AuroraElis - 05-21-2024, 06:32 AM