• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Do You Ever Dream; Beyza
    The young mare gracefully navigates through the dense thicket of trees and brush, maneuvering over puddles and rocks until she comes to a halt, captivated by the sight of an iridescent horse just mere steps away. As the horse approaches her and dips her head, the mare reciprocates the gesture. After exchanging pleasantries, the mare learns that she is in the presence of the Queen, the esteemed ruler of the Dale. With reverence, she addresses the Queen as "Crucis," lowering herself to one knee before rising. "Your Majesty, respectfully, I’ve heard there’s been no presence of a Queen in The Dale for quite some time. I’d like to change that if I could? We could put it to a vote if you so prefer."

She can see it, almost taste it. What she has wanted for so long might be finally coming true. She might very well become Queen. Even if it is for The Dale. She doesn't quite know the history, but she will learn and she will honor the land in which they stand. That is, if Beyza was to accept her proposal.

@ Beyza

Messages In This Thread
    Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Crucis - 05-19-2024, 09:46 AM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Beyza - 05-20-2024, 01:32 PM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Crucis - 05-20-2024, 03:06 PM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Beyza - 05-22-2024, 12:37 AM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Crucis - 05-22-2024, 11:14 AM
    RE: Do You Ever Dream; Beyza - by Beyza - 06-11-2024, 11:22 AM