• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm just more myself these days
    Beyza certainly doesn’t need water to restore herself if she doesn’t want to, but she accepts the invitation anyway - entertained by the display. The similarities to Desire are even more noticeable now that there are no other distractions, but she does not comment on them just yet. Parent-child relationships can often be frought with complications and there is no point in sullying this meeting with such things just yet.

She follows the star-strewn mare’s lead and wades in knee deep. But her attention is on Pangea’s leader, not on the cool water sparkling with white light around her scarred legs.

“This is new.” It is not a question - she has no memories of Pangea having such a feature when she was young. It is at odds with the harsh setting around them, and she finds the contrast interesting.

Beyza’s pale eyes give off something of a smile herself. “It is strange, to lead in these times. The Dale has been quiet too.” She had not spoken when she had been here last, but she gets the impression that Margot pays enough attention to know who she is. If not personally than at least from the weak little rumour mill that exists these days. There is so little information to share, the names of the current queens were easy to keep up with.

BEYZA

Messages In This Thread
    I'm just more myself these days - by Beyza - 03-02-2024, 05:19 PM
    RE: I'm just more myself these days - by margot - 04-02-2024, 03:15 PM
    RE: I'm just more myself these days - by Beyza - 05-20-2024, 01:29 PM