• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You’re All I Ever Need [Elisdee]
    Amenadiel consoles Ceecee with the utmost tenderness, coaxing her to emerge from the remnants of her protective shell and into the embrace of his outstretched wings. With a watchful gaze, he witnesses her emergence, weary from the arduous journey of the day. Lying down, he unfurls his majestic wings, enveloping her in a shield of safety and love. She is his daughter, a long-awaited arrival that has finally graced his existence. The unexpected turn of events, from the night he first encountered her mother to now having a child to raise on his own, fills him with profound gratitude.

"You bear a striking resemblance to your mother," he adoringly remarks, his voice filled with affection as he observes the newly hatched dragon, still dripping and adorned in the remnants of embryonic fluids. He delicately licks her, savoring the sensation of each scale against his tongue while analyzing her unique scent. "I am your father, Amenadiel... I have been known as Amen," he reveals, a solitary tear escaping his eye at the sight of this vulnerable and innocent newborn, eagerly absorbing the world around her.

"Rest now, my precious child, for you have endured a long day," he gently nudges her towards the warmth of his own body. A fleeting thought crosses his mind, pondering what nourishment newborn dragons require. Uncertainty lingers, but he refuses to succumb to his anxiety. For now, his focus lies in forging a bond with his daughter, allowing her to acquaint herself with him and vice versa.

With a protective curl of his neck, he patiently awaits her slumber, ensuring her safety before surrendering himself to rest.

Messages In This Thread
    You’re All I Ever Need [Elisdee] - by Amenadiel - 04-24-2024, 08:19 AM
    RE: You’re All I Ever Need [Elisdee] - by Amenadiel - 05-19-2024, 04:16 PM