• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family]
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

The spring in my step is undeniable even from a grand distance. I ramble as usual of all things relevant or irrelevant to current events. 

As the sun began to set on their day my flames ignited what darkness dare encroach upon their path.  They flicker about my flesh in curling spirals before pieces break off to dance on their own around me.  Of course, there is the unmistakable trail of ember and ash left behind me for the others to follow as I leap into a prancy trot when their shelter came into view.

"Mother!" I call across the twilight air, now shifting gears and galloping the rest of the way.

I slide to stop as I near where her and Jack stood whilst shouting, "Guess what?  Guess what we saw!"  Jack interjection hardly is complete before I am continuing with my announcement.

My expression is filled with excitement, "Amen is having a BABY!"  I jig in place as I tell them the good news, "I'm going to be an aunt!  Whatever that is!" My flames dance around me in shared excitement as I continue with my questions, "Mom what color was my egg?" 

//Fire Mimicry-Summer Appearance-Fire Breathing-Water Immunity\\
    Fire Mimicry- Foxfire, Phoenix-Type Immortality, Fire Wings

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not All That Glitters is Gold[Family] - by Escence - 05-19-2024, 01:57 PM