• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  boy of fire [any]

Their irritation is shared over the disappearance of their volcanic home.  And equally over the amount of time it is taking to get Her back...

When I turn to follow the glowing purple creature there is a clanking of metal in my hurried steps of both my body and the crafted breast collar around my neck.  My ear twists back as I hear words come from the fire stallion and I call out in reply, "Oh I'm sorry...  I didn't realize you spoke fish-cat.  Maybe you should ASK it its name?"  My eyes roll but a snicker escapes my lips as I think of the fire boy speaking fish-cat language.

The clanky stops as I reach the semi-aquatic cat that has stopped to peer up at the stranger.  It seems to look at her in wonder with a tiny twitch to its finned tail.  I match its curiosity as my eyes focus on the unremarkable stranger.

Upon my stillness next to it, it looks away from the red mare and to its usual seat on my back.  Deciding the viewpoint would be better there, it leaps up and settles into a sit between my mismatched wings.  Curling its scaled tail around its paws as it sits proudly, displaying a matching collar to mine that the light of the other nearing begins to catch its metallic shine.

When the other finally joins them and lets out his contempt, the mare's reply is soft and upon her confession of never seeing creatures such as themselves I let out a boisterous laugh.  "Babe, horses on fire are a dime a dozen around here but ones made of metal, hell I've never seen another quite like me," I say through my laughter as my body straightens proudly.  

Judging by her plainness she was neither born here nor had a run in with magic, yet.  "I'm Kreation," I reveal and with a roll of my robotic eye towards the creature in my stead I add, "And this is Felis Marus, or fish-cat as I call it... Fire boy here wants to name it." I snicker before jesting, "What would you name it? Fifi?!" Another laugh rolls off my tongue at the idea of naming the feral creature.

Its ears perk at my words though, and it lets out a soft meow of approval.  The scrolling patterns of its body illuminate and in response the jagged lines of my own form flash brightly like the lightning of a summer storm.  "You like that huh?"  My words more kind than before.  I had to admit the little mutant had grown on me over the year.  At least I wasn't alone.

Kreation
    Say What You Wanna Say

@Phoebus 
    @WhiteRat023

Messages In This Thread
    boy of fire [any] - by Phoebus - 05-12-2024, 08:37 PM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Kreation - 05-14-2024, 07:04 PM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Phoebus - 05-14-2024, 08:28 PM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by . Red.Opium . - 05-16-2024, 02:24 AM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Kreation - 05-17-2024, 07:17 AM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by Phoebus - 05-17-2024, 08:40 PM
    RE: boy of fire [any] - by . Red.Opium . - 05-19-2024, 03:02 AM