• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  A God's Creation

With a gentle twist of my siren form my aqua blue eyes identity a faint but familiar dark form drawing nearer.  I smile, relieved that I was not alone in the darkness.

"Eddie!  Come see!" I shout into the bruised colored waters.  

He is not far and soon comes plainly into view.  With a flick of my tail, I force the flower higher with the current I create under it.  The bioluminescent glow reflects from our eyes as we watch its gentle pulsing glow.  "Isn't it beautiful?!  The whole land is filled with bright and beautiful things!  I wish you could see it,"  I say to the tentacled being.

My infatuation with the flora soon turns to sadness as the illumination gently fades away.  "Oh no..." The anguish in my eyes is clearly seen as I think of what I did.  I killed it.

The gentle treading I maintained slows, allowing my body to sink lower in the waters.  Why do I always have to ruin everything...

A tear wells in my eyes as I am lost to the memories of my life.  Everything I have ever loved, ever cherished, ever touched... Gone.

My body twists abruptly and a vigorous swipe of my tail sends me propelling quickly forwards, "I- I have to go..." Is all the explanation I give him before I am lost to the dark waters of the night sea.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast
    //Equus Kelpus-Immortality\\

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation - by Deiti - 04-18-2024, 04:21 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 04-23-2024, 10:26 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 04-23-2024, 03:43 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 05-14-2024, 03:25 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 05-17-2024, 08:09 AM