• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  skin to bone, steel to rust.

As my gaze shifts from one to the next I consider what I have learned about them just by observation alone.  Clearly the one that has remained within the waters, revealing to them her finned tail versus hindlegs, is not adapted to the lands.  Something about the creature does not strike me as one who would be in this kingdom by choice.

The other being I am not quite sure their intention here.  A shifter by trade obviously, but as the thick furred creature skitters across the frozen water, dives into the water, returning with a hand full of fish that it proceeds to hurl at my head, I consider it potently a trickster of sorts.  Not that I was opposed to such antics, but I didn't have the personality to appreciate it.

When the hunks of fish fly at my head I angle my horns to take the impact.  Allowing them to reflect and bounce back onto the froze surface.

My silver eyes cast down, viewing the gore with slight pleasure, before looking back to the waterlogged pair.  The nereid had been speaking, when she was so rudely interrupted, and I do not allow the gesture to go unnoticed.

"Orieta.  Pleasure.  I am Kreed," I say plainly with a tip of my crown.  My bristled hair, laced with frost, glints almost delicately in the gloomy light of the day.  "It is most unfortunate you have found yourself trapped in The Chambers' loch."  My gaze shifts to where the other may be, expecting to find it up to no good.  "And you, Trickster," I call out loud enough that it would know I was speaking to it, "Do you have a name?"

Kreed

Crown of Bone and Thorn

@ Set 
    @Orieta
    //Fear Illusionism-Trait Immunity-Goat Mimicry\\
    Goat Mimicry Characteristics- Goat hair, Goat horns, Cloven hooves 
    *Illusions intensity is up to player*
    -Immune to mental traits-

Messages In This Thread
    skin to bone, steel to rust. - by Set - 05-03-2024, 04:14 PM
    RE: skin to bone, steel to rust. - by Orieta - 05-03-2024, 10:52 PM
    RE: skin to bone, steel to rust. - by Kreed - 05-04-2024, 07:26 AM