• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Night's Tranquility
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

I listen eagerly to the mare as she speaks of her experience with fairies.  I wasn't sure what a fairy was, but they sounded like such magical entities.  My head tips just the slightest in thought.  Even though I didn't understand the reference exactly, I did relate to the general message.  "Ya I have a hard time with controlling my emotions, unlike my brother.  I've been trying harder lately though... Right Vic?"  My red eyes shift to him as I anticipate a response.  Getting no more than an indifferent shrug I roll my eyes, "Brothers..."

My body adjusts slightly, ears flick forward as Crucis announces she is new here.  My expression lights up as I am quick to respond, "Oh, well then, welcome to the Dale!"  My nose casts to the area extending behind us and across the terrain.  "We arrived here ummm maybe a few months ago... It was summer, right Vic?"  I hardly look to him this time as I am chattering away again before he could offer a response of any kind.  "Our family lives over there, by that big rock, me, my brother, my mom, Jack and I think Amen is here and there.  We all came here together!"  I turn just the slightest to offer her a view of the area, "We haven't met anyone else that lives here, yet, and we haven't ventured too far from the lake, but it is nice here considering..."  My thoughts pause when my father comes to mind, but I suppress it.

Looking to the land now, cast in the faint light of the night sky, it was rather quite scenic.  The crystalline lake, the meadows, the mountains as the backdrop.  A smile gracious my features while my mind muses the scenery.

It isn't until I feel a bump to my side that I realize Vic is trying to get my attention, "We should be getting back to mother," he says plainly.  Feeling less threatened he turns to the mare and offers a salutation, "It was nice to meet you Crucis."  He nods respectively before pressing into me with his shoulder, attempting to usher me on.

My eyes rolling is my only protest, but I too offer parting words, though not quite as ending as Vics, "If you are staying a while maybe we will see you again?  We can show you around, if you'd like?"  I am only able to resist Vic's persistence long enough to hear the mare's final words before we head back towards the large rocky hillside in the distance.  There again was a prance in my step but for a whole new reason.  I was excited to tell mother of our find tonight!  She will be glad to hear it is not about another frog.

//Fire Mimicry-Summer Appearance-Fire Breathing-Water Immunity\\
    Fire Mimicry- Foxfire, Phoenix-Type Immortality, Fire Wings

Messages In This Thread
    Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-03-2024, 03:12 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Escence - 05-03-2024, 08:19 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-04-2024, 08:03 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Eviction - 05-04-2024, 10:31 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-04-2024, 06:28 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Escence - 05-05-2024, 06:53 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-05-2024, 07:58 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Escence - 05-05-2024, 04:37 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-06-2024, 09:05 AM