• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Night's Tranquility
    Crucis

The majestic celestial mare stands tall and proud, her shimmering coat reflecting the light of the ring of flames that surrounds the young pair before her. The vibrant red filly, Escence, introduces herself and her brother, Eviction, to the mare. The energy emanating from the twins is overwhelming, but the mare remembers being their age and having the same exuberant energy and unbridled spirit while trying to tame her magic and spirit.

The mare's mind wanders back to her youthful days as a wild and untamed spirit, soaring high up in the sky, blending in with the environment, and making her mother chase her on the ground for hours since she did not possess wings. The only thing distinguishing her location was her forehead's glowing, perfect crescent. The mare's ears swivel towards both twins, one towards Eviction and the other towards Escence, as she listens to their conversation.

The mare smiles softly and chuckles gently at Escence's quick compliment. "Thank you,"She bows slightly in gratitude towards the filly."Controlling wings is not an easy task. One must control their emotions and thoughts as the wings respond to them. You must first be in control of yourself. That was the advice the fairies gave me when I was your age. Don't take your magic for granted, as it can be taken away just as easily as it was given."

As the last of the fire shield dissipates, the mare turns her attention to Eviction. "I'm a recent arrival here," she says, folding her wings tightly to her core." May I ask where are you from?”She inquires in response to the filly's question, her voice filled with curiosity. The mare's eyes sparkle with interest as she waits for their response.

pexels

@ Escence

Messages In This Thread
    Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-03-2024, 03:12 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Escence - 05-03-2024, 08:19 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-04-2024, 08:03 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Eviction - 05-04-2024, 10:31 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-04-2024, 06:28 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Escence - 05-05-2024, 06:53 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-05-2024, 07:58 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Escence - 05-05-2024, 04:37 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-06-2024, 09:05 AM