• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Night's Tranquility
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

The prospect of meeting someone new and different was too much to silence me, even with my brothers warnings.  It had been so long since they had met anyone, too long really.

My uncontained excitement spills from my lips.  My red eyes need not strain to see the sparkling Pegasus, alit by her own twinkling but also the growing orange glow of my brother's aura.

Upon hearing the strangers name and unthreatening posture I scuff at my brothers show of strength.  "Hi Crucis!  My names Escence and that is my brother Eviction," I say as I take a couple steps forward.  "Don't worry about him," I snicker, "He is all flame but no heat."  I can hear Vic's eyes roll behind me.

The living fire on my body dances but it is the tiny orbs that escape and flicker haphazardly around me that steal the show in the dark.

Looking to Crucis and her celestial specks, I am quick to compliment her, "I love your stars!  And your wings!  I have wings too!  Well... sometimes."  My voice trails as my light dims just the slightest before adding, "I still haven't figured out how to control them."  My usual spark returns as quickly as it had faded, "But I'm working on it!"

Vic's aura retracts back into him as I chatter away.  He had learned how to gain control over his gifts much faster than I have.  Perks of being more focused and levelheaded.

"Do you live here?"  I ask, having yet to meet anyone else besides my family that did.

@Crucis
    //Fire Mimicry-Summer Appearance-Fire Breathing-Water Immunity\\
    Fire Mimicry- Foxfire, Phoenix-Type Immortality, Fire Wings

Messages In This Thread
    Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-03-2024, 03:12 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Escence - 05-03-2024, 08:19 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-04-2024, 08:03 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Eviction - 05-04-2024, 10:31 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-04-2024, 06:28 PM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Escence - 05-05-2024, 06:53 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Crucis - 05-05-2024, 07:58 AM
    RE: Night's Tranquility - by Escence - 05-05-2024, 04:37 PM