• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The Flame Burns Hot [Family]
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

Everything escalates so quickly and he is left in the middle.  On one hand he wants to protect his sister but on the other hand he knows Jack is right...

If things couldn't get any worse, suddenly their mother is there prying for answers.  His glowing eyes look to where Jack had gone, to where his sister stands shouting back and to his mother's hovering form.  Under immense pressure he cracks, confessions spilling from him like molten lava, "Escence woke me up and wanted to go play in the river, so I went with her and then she hurt herself on the rocks and then I went to help her.  Then our father showed up and some light surrounded us and I guess I healed her, then everything went black and when I woke up her and dad were there still and then I told her we needed to go home and so we headed back and Amen found us and... and," he pauses to draw in a deep breath before adding, "now they are fighting..." 

He feels an immense weight lift from his shoulders as he bares all that had happened.  His gaze shifts to his sister who still stands fuming, knowing she will be mad at him for telling on them.  Looking now to his mother with a sheepish smile he says, "sorry mom." 

He hears his sisters disapproving sigh and then watches as she stomps off with angered words.  The inferno surrounding her begins to transform as she starts to canter and the fiery appendages at her sides lift her low in the air.  His eyes widen as he looks to his mother, "She can fly!?"  He questions before taking a few steps in the direction in which she went.  Anxiety stirs within him as he strains to see where she had disappeared to...

//Fire Mimicry-Healing\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Small Flames, Fire Aura

Messages In This Thread
    The Flame Burns Hot [Family] - by Eviction - 04-23-2024, 02:32 PM
    RE: The Flame Burns Hot [Family] - by Eviction - 04-24-2024, 03:17 PM
    RE: The Flame Burns Hot [Family] - by Amenadiel - 04-24-2024, 03:40 PM
    RE: The Flame Burns Hot [Family] - by AuroraElis - 04-24-2024, 04:45 PM
    RE: The Flame Burns Hot [Family] - by Eviction - 04-24-2024, 05:34 PM
    RE: The Flame Burns Hot [Family] - by Amenadiel - 04-24-2024, 06:32 PM
    RE: The Flame Burns Hot [Family] - by AuroraElis - 04-25-2024, 08:40 AM
    RE: The Flame Burns Hot [Family] - by Amenadiel - 04-25-2024, 09:23 AM
    RE: The Flame Burns Hot [Family] - by AuroraElis - 04-27-2024, 08:04 AM