• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  A God's Creation
    don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years

In the deepest recesses of his being, he can feel the urge to give in to the temptation she clearly lays before him. Yet, he senses something that lurks behind the lovely face, something more dangerous than the evident shark’s grin as she watches him. He continues to match her circling pace even as she draws closer, refusing to expose his back while simultaneously revealing his quiet distrust.

His head tilts when she states that she was looking for something. Whatever it is, it must be of great value for her to ignore her body’s base requirements in order to discover its location. Well, he supposes he could relate on some level. Here he is, venturing into the ocean, unsure if his own body can tolerate the crushing pressures of the depths, but still pushed by a greater need to test the waters.

Her question does not go unheard, but he does not answer just yet, distracted as she finally sidles close enough to make contact. There is a false reassurance in her touch, a promise that she is more irreproachable than her appearance suggests. Still, there is a coldness, a craftiness that radiates from her. This leads him to propel himself a bit deeper into the water, creating some distance between them without making it obvious.

He speaks as he moves, voice surprisingly steady though he is uncomfortable. “I live on land most of the time. However, I was thinking of visiting Baltia. Perhaps you could tell me more of these waters’ history while I start my journey?”

EDDIE
    for Ian
    image by hel-gi

@ Deiti 

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-23-2024, 04:46 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-23-2024, 05:56 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-24-2024, 02:45 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-25-2024, 08:48 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-26-2024, 06:40 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-26-2024, 09:08 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-26-2024, 11:21 AM