• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this is a kindness you can't afford; Demi
    Demi
    Though I have roamed this world for a long while, I stuck to the mainland's.  My previous life of avian solitude has since left me, and I thirst for exploration and purpose.

When Ruhr says the name of the place, it is only something I have overheard in chatter amongst the equines.  I smile at the idea of discovering someplace new, especially with my new friend taking the lead.

I stretch in preparation at his question before replying with a smirk, "Does a bird have wings?" 

My form phases into the one of both species.  Hippogriff, as it has been told to me.  My multi-hued wings outstretch with a few lazy thrusts, as my clawed forelimbs knead the soil beneath them.  Ready, I think with enthusiastic determination.

I wait for Ruhr to show me the way before taking to the skies.
    Legends & Myths

Shifted form- Hippogriff
    @Ruhr  Anything in bold italicized, without quotation marks, can be something she may "say" telepathically(unknowingly at this point lol)
    //Avian Shifting-Phoenix Type Immortality\\
    Her appearance will be noted 
    at the end of each reply.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is a kindness you can't afford; Demi - by Demi - 04-09-2024, 07:05 AM