• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Little Light of Mine [Jack]
    Jack flattened his ears against his head as Zain circled around them, a low growl escaping his throat. His teeth were bared, and his tail swished tightly against his hind legs. Positioning himself between Zain and Eviction, he lowered his head, meeting Zain's gaze with a fierce intensity. "Leave us alone!" he snarled.

As he observed the once-fresh apples decaying, a pang of sorrow gripped him. The sight of the once-juicy fruit turning into mush saddened him deeply. "You have the power to make things die, but why?" he questioned, lashing out with a kick from his front leg. He circled around to block Eviction from Zain, nudging the colt away from his sire. Surveying the now-rotten and spoiled surroundings, he couldn't help but ask, "Why do you seek to destroy everything good in this world?"

@ Zain @ Eviction

Messages In This Thread
    This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Eviction - 03-30-2024, 10:32 AM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 11:25 AM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 12:37 PM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 02:57 PM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Jack in the Box - 04-05-2024, 03:16 PM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 03:56 PM