• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Little Light of Mine [Jack]
    Escence & Eviction
    ~Twin Flame~

He munches away, oblivious to the world around him.  The shadows that dance in the glow of his body are but an afterthought.  He does not notice that some stretch towards him versus the outward direction they would naturally go...  

Looking to Jack at his proposal to bring his mother and sister apples, he nods in agreeance as he swallows another mouthful.  "We should bring them some. Escence would love these!"  He thinks of what his sister may be up to at that moment.  Surely it couldn't be more fun than they were having.

His head begins to lower, muzzle reaching to pick up a bright red apple for his sister, when a crack of twig rises alarm in him.  His ears twist behind him as he freezes in fear.  A deep voice sounds from the depths of the crowded trees.  A familiar glow beginning to pulse within the darkness...

Well, well, well... What do we have here.

He gulps at the thought of what monstrous creature was creeping nearer.  Turning sharply to now face whatever it was, his eyes widen in panic.  The heart in his chest beats faster, the flames at his heels growing brighter in response.  His gaze casts up as the large figure looms above.  The undead things glowing eyes are directed to the large bay stallion, even though his small frame is much closer to his sire...

//Fire Mimicry-Healing\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Small Flames, Fire Aura
    **His fire mimicry trait colors are now black instead of orange**
    Current condition: disease carrier(blight)

Messages In This Thread
    This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Eviction - 03-30-2024, 10:32 AM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Eviction - 04-05-2024, 11:04 AM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 11:25 AM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 12:37 PM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 02:57 PM
    RE: This Little Light of Mine [Jack] - by Zain - 04-05-2024, 03:56 PM