• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Go Forth and Set The World On Fire {Quest}
    Knaught's excitement grows as the mare before him becomes animated, reminiscing wistfully about the fallen Land's beauty. Her voice rises with enthusiasm as she describes the past.

Suddenly, her expression shifts from excitement to confusion. In an instant, she vanishes from his sight with a squawk, circling above before landing on his back. Knaught turns his neck from scanning the skies to peering over his shoulder, feeling her talons grasp his flesh. She struts up his back to his wet, tangled mane, still dripping from the earlier downpour. A rainbow feather catches in the knots.

"Wow, that's beautiful, thank you!" he exclaims in awe, the vibrant colors shining in the sunlight, echoing the rainbow she had spoken of.

"That should definitely work! Thank you!" he smiles, ears perked in excitement to have a piece of the puzzle. "Your plumage is stunning, I've never seen such vibrant colors all at once. Will you both join me back to the Mountain to try and resurrect your Kingdom?" he asks politely.

"It's the least I can do after you've helped me tremendously,"

@Demi @ Ruhr

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Go Forth and Set The World On Fire {Quest} - by Knaught - 03-28-2024, 08:54 AM