• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Go Forth and Set The World On Fire {Quest}
    He follows her gaze towards the ancient pine tree. "My name is Knaught," he replies with determination. "I'm on a mission, a quest of sorts. What're you guys up to?" His mind races with thoughts of his purpose, aware that time is of the essence. Despite this, he is careful not to appear rude to the pair in front of him, considering that they might hold the key to helping him achieve his goal. "The fairies summoned me to aid in the restoration of Tephra. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you? I didn't reside in Tephra, so I'm lost. I need to find any remaining remnants of the flowers or animals that lived there,”

@Demi @ Ruhr

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Go Forth and Set The World On Fire {Quest} - by Knaught - 03-27-2024, 09:28 AM