• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  A God's Creation

The sleek form of my Siren self, twirls delicately around the kraken creature.  The day light, though dim beneath the surface, still reflects the colors of my iridescent scales.  My elongated body maneuvers in a fluid motion -much like the waves of the surface- slitted eyes trained on the one I find sharing the depths with.  His body pulses in plume-like movements, using it to expel water from out from under him and move through the waters.  Interesting.  

He turns with me as I twist around him, a question passing through his lips.  I match his grin with a smirk that tugs at my blackened lips while I complete another, tighter, circle around him.  "To find something," I say with a mysterious tone.  The creature was beginning to stir within me, but I keep its darkest desires caged deep within my chest.

A part of me wonders if there is more to this form hidden beneath the superficial surface.  Much like Ivar had brought my Kelpie self to grow stronger, morphing my scales and reptilian eyes in just a brush of his teeth on my delicate horse flesh. "And you?"  My siren voice whispers as I creep closer, any space between us lessening as I curl around him one last time.  My finned-tail brushing gently along the edges one of his tentacles...

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@eddie
    //Equus Kelpus-Immortality\\

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-23-2024, 04:46 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-23-2024, 05:56 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-24-2024, 02:45 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-25-2024, 08:48 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-26-2024, 06:40 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-26-2024, 09:08 AM