• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Not All That Glitters is Gold [Jack]

He expects the threatening posturing of the stallion.  His brain mulls over all the reasons and settles on he fancies the feathered mare.  He could understand this, she was a pretty thing.  This could play out perfectly in his favor, he thinks with a twisted grin.  

The undead thing looks back to the motionless bodies, his grin fading as he feels something different now.  "I am the one who can save them," he starts, "I can bring them back from the brink before they slip away into a forever darkness."  His ember eyes look to the filly who struggles to stand.  "It'll come at a cost though," smoke pours from his jaws, "you must give yourself for them."  His eyes fall back on the stallion who hovers protectively around the fallen ones, "decide quickly as I feel them slipping further away."  He waits eagerly to see just what a deal the stallion will make with the devil...

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS
    *Be Warned*
    Possesses health transference
    and may steal your health.
    //Blight-Undead Appearance-Fire Mimicry-Fire Immunity-Health Transference-Shadows\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Radiant Heat (warm to burning), Aesthetic Smoke

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not All That Glitters is Gold [Jack] - by Zain - 03-20-2024, 07:48 PM