• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Of Legends & Myths
    Demi
    It has been ages since I have walked the earth.  The feeling is strange beneath my hooves, and I find myself looking down as I place each step.  My eyes are wide with fascination, the scents of the grass tickle my senses.  Achoo!  Or perhaps it is the pollen.  

My steps are light and airy as I progress into the lands.  Distracted by the many sights, sounds and smells I hardly notice someone approaching.  It is the greeting that has my head turning and my footsteps halting.  My expression may have been shocked, startled or both, but seeing him smiling causes me to mimic it, even if wearily. "Oh hello!" I reply kindly.  He didn't look threatening, so I offer my name as well, "I'm Demi."  The words flowed more fluently than I expected, given the disaster of my previous practicing.  My crimson ears flicker as I hear fluttering overhead.  My muzzle lifts to inspect the source of the noise, finding a sparrow flittering about catching bugs.  I half wonder if it is the same one I had seen earlier and it has followed me here.  I smile at the thought then remember I am in the midst of a conversation with a stranger.  My focus returns to the colorful stranger with an awkward smile, "Sorry, I'm new to this."
    Legends & Myths

@Ruhr

Messages In This Thread
    Of Legends & Myths - by Demi - 03-09-2024, 02:57 PM
    RE: Of Legends & Myths - by Ruhr - 03-17-2024, 08:53 PM
    RE: Of Legends & Myths - by Demi - 03-18-2024, 07:36 PM
    RE: Of Legends & Myths - by Ruhr - 03-21-2024, 09:46 PM
    RE: Of Legends & Myths - by Demi - 03-22-2024, 09:57 AM
    RE: Of Legends & Myths - by Ruhr - 03-23-2024, 02:33 PM
    RE: Of Legends & Myths - by Demi - 03-24-2024, 08:46 AM
    RE: Of Legends & Myths - by Ruhr - 03-24-2024, 10:59 AM
    RE: Of Legends & Myths - by Demi - 03-24-2024, 04:47 PM