• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis

AuroraElis

Her body shifts as she relieves her weight from one to the other, tipping a rear hoof to rest it while the other holds the burden of her heavier than normal mass.  Her ears flicker as he reaches to press his muzzle to her side.  It had been nearly a decade since another had touched her so kindly.  She smiles briefly but as she listens to him speak of her dream and the red eyes it fades.  Could this stranger on the beach have been the thing that hid within the shadows of her dreams?  She supposed it could be possible, so she replies simply, "Yes in my dream there was a pair of glowing red dots in the depths of the trees.  I suppose they could have been eyes glowing against the darkness."  

Concern wrinkles her features as she thinks.  That is until Jack presents her with an apple from a nearby tree.  A warm smile erases the concerned expression when he speaks.  "Aw thank you Jack," her head lowers to the rosy treat and gingerly bites it in half.  The sun was beginning to rise higher into the sky.  Her gaze glances around the area, "Maybe we should continue north?  There is a meadow not far from here that should have plenty to eat... Now that I'm eating for three it might not be a bad idea."

Not all that glitters is gold

@Jack in the Box

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis - by AuroraElis - 03-13-2024, 04:49 PM